Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Daiso Haul Jan. 2016

I've abandoned my blog for a great amount of time. For those who have been awaiting a new post, I'm so sorry that I've been MIA.

On another note, I've gone a little crazy at Daiso Japan. If you haven't heard of Daiso, it's a store that sells a huge selection of imported good (mostly from Japan). A majority of the products are merely $1.50. If you love Japanese goodies, check your local Daiso.

Top; left to right

  •  Moist Face Towelettes
  • Pink acrylic vase (my makeup brush storage)
  • Pink acrylic tray (storage for my makeup sponges)
  • Peach Jelly candy
  • Charcoal face mask
  • Makeup remover wipes
  • Exfoliater face brush (cheap alternative for Clarisonic)
  • Face massager (great to tighten and plump up skin)
  • Black volumizing mascara
  • Brown eyebrow pencil (dupe for ABH's Brow Definer)
  • Faux eyelashes (great for small eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment