Friday, June 12, 2015

Current Drugstore Favorites



As promised, here are my current drugstore favorites!

 

 I have been currently using Real Techniques brushes religiously. The bristles are extremely soft and blends product effortlessly. These brushes are amazing quality and are only under 10 bucks each or for a set 20 bucks. As most of you may know that brushes can be extremely expensive. A big thanks to Sam and Nic who created these brushes! 

I always have expectations when I comes to pressed powders because I like to have a powder that set my makeup and also touch up without looking cakey. This sets my makeup very well and you only need a little dusting throughout the day.

I absolutely love lip cream and liquid lipsticks but they can get a little pricey. Luckily, NYX has an amazing selection of lip cream that are only $5.99. As of lately, I've been wearing the color Cannes and it is a great everyday lip color. This drys to a complete matte finish without the intense drying of the lips. Every lip cream that I tried from this line has be pigmented and great!

This is probably one of the best drugstore cheek highlighter that I have ever used. Most highlights that I had purchased at the drugstore are always glittery. As for this one, it gives a luminous shimmer. I was told that this is actually a dupe to M.A.C's Soft and Gentle which is $32.00. As for the e.l.f. blush, it is only 3 bucks! A mega-steal!

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Foundation 
If you have tried the concealer of this, you know how thick it is. The foundation happens to feel very thin and light, but the pigmentation is phenomenal. The texture feels very similar to bb cream but has coverage like a foundation. I think this is very similar to M.A.C. Pro Longwear, but if you read my last post I'm allergic to it. This is next best thing and it's only 7 bucks!


Have any favorite drugstore products? Tag @nessmarg on Twitter or Instagram and let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment