Monday, June 8, 2015

Current Favorite 'Luxurious' Products

I have not been consistent with my blog, so I thought I would gather my current favorite beauty products that make me feel a bit fancy-schmancy. I will be doing a drugstore/high-street products post as well later this week. Keep an eye out for that!


Butter London Nail Lacquer in Ladybird
These nail varnishes are not like any regular nail varnishes that I have tried. This applies almost like a gel nail polish which leaves a lovely shine. I only had to apply two coats. The polish is opaque and vivid, so I did not to stress about the application! The color is a lovely bright, tomato red which is great for summer. The polish lasted about 8-10 days which I believe is phenomenal.

Daisy by Marc Jacobs
This is my signature scent and my absolute favorite fragrance EVER! This is a fresh, crisp scent that is perfect for spring and summer but it's crisp enough to wear into fall and winter. I'm usually more into muskier scents such as Gucci's Guilty but I seem to never stop wearing Daisy!

Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Duo in Ross & Rachel
I think it may be a tad obvious that I love the name of this product! But the product itself is amazing. Bronzer is very important for a pale gal like myself. It's not too dark for fair complexions and it isn't too light for dark complexions. I use this for bronzing and adding "life" to my pale, ghoulish skin. The little blush in this product is awesome! It's highly pigmented and has a radiant sheen to it which gives a healthy glow. I  know that I am going to use the heck out of this thing during summer.

Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner 
 As a person who struggles with dehydrated lips, this stuff is gold. This targets all the dryness on my lips and it leaves my lips smooth. After a week or two of using this, I began to notice my lips being less chapped. I learned that the vitamin E protects the lips from the damaging effects of the environment such heat and wind . This is one of the best lip conditioners I had ever put on my lips!

Nars Blush in Sin
I have been using this as both a blush and an eyeshadow. I'm in love with the healthy, radiant afterglow that it gives to my face. The gold undertones look lovely with a bronzed face which has been my go-to look as of lately. The color is a berry color with gold shimmers in it which is great for fall as well! Nars blushes are probably my favorite from the other brands because of how pigmented and radiant they are.

If you have any luxurious products that you believe are worth the splurge, please let me know by commenting on this post or tagging @nessmarg on Instagram or Twitter!

HAPPY MONDAY! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites buy nail enamel online | home service eyebrow threading in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly wanted to post a quick word to be able to thank you for all of the amazing ways you are writing at this website. My considerable internet investigation has finally been honored with reasonable facts and techniques to share with my guests. I would assert that most of us readers actually are quite blessed to live in a fine network with so many wonderful professionals with helpful guidelines. I feel really fortunate to have discovered your webpages and look forward to some more enjoyable moments reading here. Thanks a lot once again for everything.
    24k gold serum Pakistan

    ReplyDelete